Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Sore boobs - pg or AF?

Hi ladies

Sorry for another new thread. I have got REALLY sore boobs, tender nipples (constantly erect!) and keep getting pains in them (alot like when i was breastfeeding to be honest). I dont normally have periods as i have PCOS so dont have a lot of experience in AF signs, but i do know that they dont normally get like this when i do have a period.

Do you girls normally get very tender painful boobs before AF??

Replies

• hiya, what cd are u on? i sometimes get sore boobs b4 af, but it really could be either, it does sound good tho, altho i do also get slighlty bigger boobs and sore nipples, just b4 ov. maybe its that? its hard to tell really, do u no if/when u ov'd? x
  • Hi, im 11dpo. I ov'd on cd23. Im on clomid so having scans regularly. I just dont want to read too much in to the sore boobs if it could just be AF iykwim? x
  • Hiya.
    sorry im gc
    Just before I got my BFP I had very tender sore and erect nippeles.
    I never get that before af is due.
    Hope its positive for you hun! x
  • Oooh thanks Fiona - that sounds promising!! image) Congrats btw! x
  • Thanks, it was in Nov 2008 mind lol
    My baby is 11 months now but Im thinking about no.3

xXx
  • Ah right! My baby is 14 months now. image) TTC for no2 now. It was so long ago that i cant remember my symptoms lol! Good luck this time round x
  • lol good luck! hopefully uve done it! keep us posted! xxxx
  • It could be either - I had it when pregs with my dd and with the mc in March - but I also sometimes (not every month) get it before AF arrives or even around OV time... I guess it depends on the person, for me it can go either way... Good luck!

• this was the tell that i was pregnant last time, i had them for weeks, couldnt walk up or down the stairs without them killing!
  • Im feeling tempted to test tomorrow at 12DPO - ill let you know!! x
  • thats when i got my BFP, good luck x
  • No need to test. Just been to the loo and ive got a load brown cm. Obviously about to come on. image( Feel like crying!
  • No need to test. Just been to the loo and ive got a load brown cm. Obviously about to come on. image( Feel like crying!
  • Sorry to hear that Danie I was going to say the Clomid can cause preganancy like symptoms as side effects. x
  • Thanks Mrs Chambers. Upset obviously. But confused why it would start on 11dpo. At least i know now tho. On to round 2! x
  • awwwww sorry dani, hugs xxxxx
  • sorry to hear that hun