Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Saying hello!!

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself since I suppose you could say we're try again, yayimage

My name is Lyndsey, I'm 30 and live in Edinburgh, my dh is 26 and we have a gorgeous 18 month old daughter called Abi.

I came off the pill in April to give my body a chance to get back to normal but still haven't had a period so getting bloods taken this week just to check everything is okay, then we can properly start trying. It only took 4/5 months to get pg with Abi so hoping that it doesn't take too long this time around as I'm soooooo broody :\)

Anyway, look forward to getting to know you guys.

Replies

• hello and welcome back, we are trying for no2 as well

good luck x
  • Hi! We've just gotten married and started trying for our first. My AF is due tomorrow and I'm struggling with the wait!

Nice to meet you. xx
  • Hi huni hope you get your bfp soon and i look forward to getting to know youimage
  • Hey mummyb2b

Lets hope ur cycles soon start up? When i came off the pill, it took approx 4-5 months to get my Af back, and my cycles then varied from 30, 28,27 days. This month iv used a cbfm so that i kno my exact ov days, i also used pre-seed as im on month 8 of ttc!

looking 4ward to getting to know u....let us know how things go?xxx