Forum home Babies Baby

Highchairs - Ikea?

Hi,

Does anyone have the Ikea (Antilop) highchair? Is it fairly sturdy/easy to clean etc? Or can anyone recommend one please?

Thanks

Replies

• I have it and cant recommend it enough. Previous to this i had a big bulky expensive one and hated it!! Too many nuts and crannys to clean. The Ikea one is so easy to clean, really light weight and easy to take to peoples houses as the legs come off image xx
  • i have the ikea high chair i think its great nice and easy to clean easy to move about with out taking up to much room
  • i have the ikea high chair i think its great nice and easy to clean easy to move about with out taking up to much room
  • I've got it too and it's brilliant. Nice and light, easy to clean and store away. Can't recommend it enough.
  • we originally had a chicco high chair which cost ??50 and now have the Ikea high chair it is FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant recommend it enough!! x
  • Best bit of baby equipment we bought!!!! It's great!
  • Sold!! Its a bargain too, thanks everyone :\)

• Prob a bit late but I have it and LOVE it - I too had an expensive Chicco highchair and now its redundant !!!
  • i have been told its a good one too as baby is upright so in a better position for feeding themselves.
  • We have it too and LOVE it. Toby sits up straight in it - he doesn't in either of the Chicco ones we used before and the ones at my Mum's house. SO SO easy to clean. I adore it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got the blue one!

xxx