Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone else testing on monday?

Hi girls like the title says is there anyone else testing on monday? The wait is driving me crazy but i do have lots of pma this month as i think ive had a implantation bleed but if af does show her ugly head i will be coming back down to earth with a big bag!
Baby dust to allimage

Replies

• I would ike to wait till monday im just not very good at that how many days.late wil u.be on monday?
  • i will join you, probably shouldnt but i will be 9/10 DPO, what the hell i have 40 tests :lol:

good luck x
  • Omg piggypops 40 tests!!! Could i have 1 .lol. I havent got any test yet as i always test early and bfn are heart breaking so i promised myself i wouldnt buy anyimage
    happygemz my af is due on monday so heres hoping she wont turn up image
    Good luck then girls x
  • i got a load of cheapies ones with my OPKs, they worked for us last time x

good luck ladies
  • Ive just tested at 3dpo so im bound to be testing again on mon! lol.xx
  • Hi, I will be with you on Monday no idea what my dpo will be (still not figured out how to work that out) but I will be due AF on Monday and I have a fairly regular 30 day cycle - fingers crossed for all! x
  • Let the count down commence !!!lol image x
  • HIya

I'M cd21 2day and last months cycle was 25 days,I'm Ioona try wait till Mon! LOL

I go away on holiday on 2nd august with kids and bf so hoping ill either get a bfp! or early af lol x
  • :lol: at debbie, naughty girl!!