Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

When to Test? Advice Please (.)(.) aching!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Ladies

I need some advice please. We have been TTC for 8 months ... This is month 9 and first month using opk. Last month i had a 35 day cycle (every other month prior was 30 days max). I am currently on CD26 and 7DPO. This month was distincly different in a few ways firstly using OPK's also on my day of OV i had terrible pain in my right ovary which im now tolld is a great sign we caught the right time. We BD 2 days prior to OV, ob the day of Ov and day after. On 4DPO i had pains in my tummy like little stabbing pains and i felt very sick for a few hours and faint but the main thing that was weird was that i had ewcm (a lot ... to the point my underware was wet ... sorry TMI). Over last few days i have been extremely tired , irritable and my boobs are really sore. Im driving myself crazy as this is the first time i actually feel in control and the first time i put my legs in the air for 20 mins after each BD. OMG this is just so stressful ... when would you advise i test? and am i just going a but ott with symptom spotting? i cant help myself

Replies

• Hi keri anne so pleased you got ur bfp! A h and h 9 months to u! So hope I'm next. Its so hard and emotional I never thought I would feel like this! I get sympotms for hours then if I don't for a wee while I start to think I imagined it! This ttc is so stressful!
  • Hi keri anne so pleased you got ur bfp! A h and h 9 months to u! So hope I'm next. Its so hard and emotional I never thought I would feel like this! I get sympotms for hours then if I don't for a wee while I start to think I imagined it! This ttc is so stressful!
  • Aaaaaah hate double posts!
  • That sounds good hun image please put off testing for as long as you possibly can that way you won't be disheartened by any bfn tests.....I am getting to the point now when I REALLy want to test but hubs is away on business and we really want to do it together image x