Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Have tried to post a pic

But can't get it to work!!!
Darren has managed to put a pic in the Baby Expert Photos section though. Its posted by me - Katy73 and under Baby Brandon. I think its under your pictures but i'm not sure.
Hope ypu can all take a look at my little cutie. The pic was taken in hospital so he still has the antibiotics in his little hand unfortunately. xxx

Replies

• Options
    http://www.babyexpert.com/Photos/Baby-Brandon/gallery

Hi katy,
    I struggled but finally found the photo, he is absolutely gorgeous. I've put a link to it at the top to make it a bit easier for others to see. You must be so proud, big virtual ((((((((((hug)))))))))) for you xx
  • Options
    Awwwwww.... Katy he is gorgeous! He looks lovely and snuggled up. xx
  • Options
    Aww Katy, Brandon's so lovely, bless him. Enjoy him and look after yourself xxx
  • Options
    Hi Katy

Sorry to totally G/C but you gave me some really fab advice for my BIL & SIL and just wanted to say a huge congratulations and that your boy is really beautiful.

xxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi hun,

He is soooooooo gorgeous! I can't wait to be able to post a pic of my baby girl!

Hope all is going well now you have him home safe and well!

Becky
    Xxx
  • Options
    Awh thanks everyone, he is a lovely baby, but then again I would say that wouldn't I!! He likes to sleep all day and stay awake for most of the night the little tinker. Darren and I resemble a couple of zombies at the minute, lol! Mind, we couldn't ever complain as we are so so lucky to have him here with us.
    Hope everyone is well, and can't wait until there are more rainbow babies born into this forum,
    Take care, luv Kathryn xxx (Baby Brandon is 10 days old today) xxx
  • Options
    Oh he is beautiful, and I'm gushing with happy tears. Thank you dotty for the
    Link that helped a lot as I wouldn't have known where to begin looking at all!
    Oh he's just so lovely and I am so happy for you and your family. Congratulations again x