Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Been Dr's...cus i'm still feeling rubbish:(

Hey ladies,
Well after 5 days of feeling rubbish, i thought i best go dr's n get checked out. I did a pg test this morning (7dpo) which gave me a bfn. but Dr said its too early to pick anything up yet?

Gave Dr my symptoms:
*sicky feeling
*high temp
*headaches/dizzyness
*not fussed about food or starving hungry
*tender enlarged boobs
*terrible pain at the base of my spine
*crampy pains on my lower tummy.
*swallen ankles

Dr examined me, and wants blood tests and a urine sample in the morning.

He said due to my high temp its likely i could have virus,or lack of iron due to my constant tiredness?

So Basically i think my hopes are slowely fading away...and the thought of going through all this again fills me with sadness!!

Anyway, anyone had any similar symptoms above during their 2ww?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Thanx K-A did u test b4 day 11? or wait until then?xxx
  • Did the dr say you could be pg? Cos I still think it's a little too early and could be your bfp?
    Did you think about when you would try and test? Maybe wait until 11dpo like KA? I remember she did test before then and got a bfn!
    You're still with a chance sweetie xx
  • B-V Yeh i told the dr that i was ttc, and he said that there is a chance i could be, but all my symptoms are very basic and didn't want me to have false hope, plus its too early to test? i will test again at 11-12 dpo (not b4) and see what's what? i have some cheap pg sticks from access diagnostics & ebay, would you recomend a different type of test?: i have some cb ones (but ive heard there not so sensitive?)

Also i read your post on the loose women wall...yes i think your having ov signs huni....gd luck!!!xxx