Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Could it be...

Hi Ladies, was wondering if you could give me some advice.

I had an early m/c which started on 30/06/10, 24 days ago, i only bled for a couple of days and when I tested a week later it was BFN. We've been BDing every couple of days since then and over the past 3/4 days i've been getting some symptoms, namely - Nausea, extreme tiredness, gas, and frequent loo trips...

Could I be pregnant again and getting symptoms so soon or is my baby crazed brain making it up?

And when do you think I should do a test bearing in mind I don't know when I OV'd or when to expect AF?

Don't want to get my hopes up but its difficult not to with these symptoms..

thanks

Ciara

Replies

• Hi hub, you miscarried the same day as me. But I had a missed miscarriage and then once I knew this had happened I bled for three days from 28th to 30th. I then bled on and of for about a week. We started bd straight away. According to mw my af should have arrived around the 6th July, it never turned up and I'm now 6 weeks and 6 days pregnant. We think I conceived on the 20th June. I ovulated 14-16 days after mmc. Hope this helps x