Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

update...now 9 days late..

hi all me again,
i am now 9 days late for my period. i have dun to test and both have came bk bfn so went to see the nurse on wednesday and she told me to keep testin till either period came or untill i got a positive test... i havent tested yet as i feel the longer i leave it the better the result... but the last 2 days i have started to get a brown discharge when i whip after goin for a wee.. could ne one tell me wat this could be? and also wen do u think i sld next test and what r the chances i am perggers....
thanks for reading xxx

Replies

• Hi there. It could be the start of af or late implantation which sounds positive. You could have ov'd later than thought. I asked s few girls a couple of months ago when they tested after implantation and they said about 2 days+. Good luck and hope you get your bfp soon. X x
  • Oh happygemz, it must be a nightmare going through this...arent our bodies just horrible at times.
    I really hope its a very shy bean, it may be late implantation like Ladybird says, lets hope so...
    Keep us informed of when you test, i'll keep my fingers crossed image xx
  • I know how you feel, I was due on Monday and I've seen a few people on here who are going through the same thing. I've got a horrible feeling it's just my body playing tricks with me and my cycle is messing itself up again. I'm just wishing it would come now so I can focus on next month. Finger crossed you get the result you want soon.
  • Hi there

i got a BFP 2 days after implantation bleeding.

Good luck & sticky baby dust!