Forum home Babies Baby

bandana bibs..

Hi everyone,

My dd dribbles like nothing on earth just now, I have tried teething beads etc which haven't made any difference. We are going through so many bibs in a day so i wanted to try bandana bibs. I've seen Skibz which are expensive but i was wondering if you had tried any alternatives that are just as good? I did try some from someone on facebook but they were too thin and had kind of flannalette backing instead of fleece.

So, do any of you have any recommendations?

Lx

Replies

• I think there's a company called Dribz as well. But I got 7 for ??14.99 with one free, from ebay. They had some girly designs, as well as boys. Might be at least worth a look. The seller is stuffforlittlepeople. HTH. xx
  • Bliff on here makes them and they are gorgeous and alot better quality then some others available.

If you message me I can send you her email address I dont think she would mind.
    xxxx
  • I also used stuff4littlepeople via Ebay. Good quality and cute designs, but my little girl is a serious milk dribbler and her vests still get soggy image
  • I've bought Dribble Ons from Amazon, still quite pricey (??5 each) but really very good x
  • I also use the ones from stuff4lityle people from eBay. I live them. I originally bought 5, but r going through a couple a day so went & ordered some more! My lo stays dry. Love all their designs too. My friend bought me a dribble on one & don't think their as good as it soaked through very quickly & didn't have enough poppers at the back so it ended up being too tight or very loose

Jayne xx
  • Dribbz Bibs have a website, they're really good