Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

is my period late? im confused.com cycle help needed

hi ladies

last month i had a 35 day cycle and i am currently on CD31. This is first month of using opk and i OV'd on CD day 18. when will i actually class my period as being late? cd 36? or 14 days after ov?

Replies

• Hey hun, 14 days is average/common LP so that's probably more accurate unless you have regular 35 day cycles?? Have you thought about testing as you are 14 dpo xx
  • my LP is is only 12 days so at 14 days i would be 2 days late, if you period comes (hopefully not) you LP will be from the first day after ov until the day before af showed and that remains the same so you can work out when it is due next time, i would prob wait until 14DPO, LP is normally anything from 10 to 17 days long,

good luck x
  • Thanks ladies. I tested yesterday but it was mid morning not fmu and a bfn on an ebay cheapie. I don't know what to think ? I have ewcm all month and that is now clear and cervix soft and low. My breasts are tender and getting little pains in tummy. I just hope af stays away!
  • Thanks ladies. I tested yesterday but it was mid morning not fmu and a bfn on an ebay cheapie. I don't know what to think ? I have ewcm all month and that is now clear and cervix soft and low. My breasts are tender and getting little pains in tummy. I just hope af stays away!
  • oooh sounds promising x
  • I keep reading post after post on this forum and it would seem as many people who find these to be promising symptoms also find them to be signs that aunt flo is on her way. I am so desperate for this I don't think I can take the 9th month of bfn