Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

bfp yay

hi all ive not been on for ages i dont even know if any of the old faces are still on here but to refresh i was the 1 that had a sterliztion reversal 2 n half years ago and after many months of heartache i went n had my tubes tested with very upstteting results in jan this year to be told that it would be very unlikely i would fall pregnant without help as 1 tube was still sealed closed and the other was only letting little amounts of fluid in and that was with lots of pressure well i gave up all hope of ever getting pregnant again then in may this year i got my BFP!!!!! im now 15 weeks gone it hasnt been easy tho ive had 2 bleeds so far but my little bean is hanging in there and im sure it will be staying tight now to so really all i want to say if for those that dont seem to be getting no where never give up hope theres always a chance good luck all those still trying for there bfp it will come image this site gave me so much support over the 1st year thanks baby expert n members image

Replies

• hiya. i dont think that ive seen you on here before, but i just wanted to say congratulations!! i think its wonderful that you never gave up hope and i hope that everything goes really well for you. hope that your pregnancy is happy and healthy x
  • Oh wow what a shock it must have been to find out that you were pregnant!! Im so very happy for you and it certainly goes to show that even when nearly all hope is lost a bfp can still happen!! Oh god im gonna cry now!! lol. Good luck sweetie xxxx
  • What a lovely post congratulations and i wish you a very happy and healthy pregnancy x