Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

feeling happy...just brought my CBFM!! woohoo

hi ladies...

well i got my blood test tomo....not very hopefull...

sooo i just brought my CBFM off ebay..was in a bidding war hehe...got for ??43.00 so not to bad...got the sticks too for extra....so hoping to use next month woohoo!!...

u never no...might not need it! lol ?? for some reason this month image ...xx

im gonna get them suckers to meet that egg!!...u'll see image ! xxximage

Replies

• hehe good luck x
  • Loving the PMA Booey, can you throw some my way? What CD are you on? We can't be too far behind one another again.. I think I am CD7 today. Really suffering with anxiety related symptoms - hadn't realised the toll this TTC lark is haing on me. Still determiend thou - figure a bun in the oven would be exactly the distraction I need! Good luck for this cycle,, x
  • YAY I hope it brings you lots of luck.
    Everyone on ebay seems to say their monitors are lucky coz they fell pregnant straight away, :lol:

??43 is good, how many sticks did you get?
    I managed to get mine for ??56 with 7 sticks. Mine too went in a bidding war at the last minute. Im always 1 of the bidders that get in, in the last 10 seconds.

MPP
    xxx
  • Had to buy sticks on there own for 20 it was 15 pound with five free tests.
    Going docs this morning which is prob pointless for blood test but you never no could+be one hiding in there lol x X good luck to you all x X

• Loving the PMA Booey, can you throw some my way? What CD are you on? We can't be too far behind one another again.. I think I am CD7 today. Really suffering with anxiety related symptoms - hadn't realised the toll this TTC lark is haing on me. Still determiend thou - figure a bun in the oven would be exactly the distraction I need! Good luck for this cycle,, x

he he Im on cd 12. . I no what you mean it does have effect on you
    emotionally too. . With our cbfm we shall be sailing though to the next
    round lol x X baby by Christmas! Fingers crossed x
  • Woo great PMA booey image I'm hoping for a bun in the oven by Christmas too haha! Good luck image