Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

first timer

Hi Sarah
Welcome to pp
My name is Simone and i am mum to Jessica.
Congratulations on your pregnancy, i was the same when i was pregnant, it was all i could think about.

Hope to chat soon xx

Replies

• Hi Sarah,

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to pp. I'm Karen and mami to Hollie.

I too was the same when pregnant but my partner Ian was too, we used to love looking at a book we have and finding out what the baby looked like at each stage and how it was developing.

xx
  • Hi Sally welcome to PP. As you may have seen we can discuss our pregancies/babies/anything at length and don't seem to bore each other so welcome to our club!! Congratulations on your pregancy, how are you feeling?
  • Hi Sarah,

Welcome to PP - I'm Sarah and ttc#1

This website is fab for advice or just a good chat.

Look forward to speaking to you soon
  • Hi Sarah,

Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to pp.

I am Pauline, mum to Bethany 9 and Rowen nearly 7. I am ttc number 3.

Hope you enjoy the chats here.
  • Sarah you are lucky that Ron does all that for you, Ian didnt when i was pregnant. He used to take the mic when i moaned i was tired. But when Hollie was born he was great, made me concentrate on feeding her and he did all the housework, cooking etc for weeks. And because he couldn't feed her for me he used to take her downstairs for an hour so i could get some sleep.
  • Hi Sarah, welcome to pp
    im kas and mummy to niamh and tara,

hope you enjoy pp, its great and like the others say, you can chat all you like on here and nobody gets bored. theres always someone to chat to. i wish id found pp when i was pregnant!!

look forward to chatting soon
    kas xx
  • Hi Sarah
    Im Emma mum to riley.
    No need for me to say as the girls have already done it.
    Look forward to chatting soon.

xx
  • Hiya Sarah

I'm Dawn, mummy to Cameron.
    Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to the wonderful world of PP!!!!

Look forward to chatting more soon xx