Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

mind playing tricks?

well im 7DPO today (i think) and all day ive been getting tummy aches and weird sharp pains.
ive got loads of sticky/creamy cm (tmi) and keep going to the loo as feel damp down there!

i really cant remember how i first felt when i was pregnant with dd, all i remember is having a bleed and then getting really bad period pains.

i am going to drive myself mental this week by trying to convince myself im pregnant when im probably not!

anyone any tips on how to stop myself from going mad?!

xxxx

Replies

• Im exactly the same but 8dpo!!!

feel really ill and had stabbing pains saturday!! got back ache as we speak!!

all i can say is try not to test early and i no its easier said than done but try to get it out of your mind!

i finish work at 4 so thats 7 hours before bedtime i have to fill my time with! lots of cleaning should do the trick lol

xx

[Modified by: mrsvause23 on August 02, 2010 02:45 PM]

• Ooh Im 7dpo aswell. at 5dpo i had stomach cramps and cm tinged with blood, few cramps yesterday and today i have had lots (sorry tmi) of creamy cm?? fingers crossed for us all.x
    is creamy cm a good sign? xx
  • O Rach I hope it is a good sign image

Still no AF since MC and I tested last week but BFN so I am still hoping I might still get a BFP(will be testing again on Thus if I can wait that long image )
    I am also getting lots of creamy cm and I thought I might had come on earlier but when I looked it was no AF image

I would love us to bump buddies again.

Gem xx

[Modified by: xGemx on August 02, 2010 03:48 PM]