Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

what's going on with the deleated posts!!!!

why are you deleating posts that are two years old?! and bumping them to the top?

Replies

• Options
    possbily removing their personal details or something. unforutanlly if you edit a post it brings it to the top
  • Options
    G/C I wondered that too, especially as the poster has also changed their 'name'

• Options
    im intreged now as to what her username used to be!
  • Options
    just seen her explanation on pregnancy.
  • Options
    unfortunately even though a change of name hass occured - google will store any and every bit of information related to that name for 'x' amount of time
    (until the bots refesh something so i'm told? :\? )

Thats why if you search for my old user name all my current waffle shows up! :lol:

xx
  • Options
    wow i just searched my old username on google and it came up with old posts but gave my new username. I didnt realise it would do that, I changed my name over a year ago now xx
  • Options
    lol i just googled mine and got 20 pages of pumpkin pie recipes x
  • Options
    I guess that is why its always best to go for a really common name that could be 101 differant things
  • Options
    oh my god....I just googled mine, and every single thing I have posted came up....time for a change for definate I think.