Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

HI GUYS! BEEN AWAY...BUT BACK NOW

HEY GRILS! IT'S BEEN 4 WEEKS SINCE MY 2ND MC AT 7 WEEKS..AND IM BACK TRYING AGAIN..

JUST WONDERING HOW EVERYONE IS AND IF ANYONE HAS HAD A MC LATELY THAT NEEDS SOME SUPPORT?

:\)

Replies

• Welcome back xx There's quite a few of us on here at the moment (unfortunately) Sorry to hear that you've had to go through 2 miscarriages - but hopefully your time away has helped you come to terms with it and fingers crossed for third time lucky hey! If your already ttc there is a post on here for test dates in August- hoping it will be a lucky thread!
    Take care
    Sue x
  • Hi there TTCAM I have been wondering how you were.
    Good to hear you back ttc and you sound in better form. I have everything crossed for you to get your super sticky BFP soon. Chat soon (hopefully over in pregnancy) xxx
  • Hey...
    i lost my first baby 2 weeks ago...i was 10 weeks image It was so so dificult and atm i have up and down days im hoping to concieve soon but any support along the way is more than welcome image So sorry you have been through this horror twice and heres hoping 3rd time lucky xxx