Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

am i the only one..

who tips upside down to help the little navy seals get to where they need to be?! dh thinks its hilarious as i watch tv hanging upside down off the sofa!:lol:

Replies

• We're usually in bed so I put the pillow under my bum after! :\)
  • lol, every little helps eh?! image
  • I have been known to lie with my legs up the wall, holding my hips up in the air with my hands.. oh the glamour!? Every little helps surely?
  • What are you wtaching and were you wtaching it when BDing? Because that is impressive!! Men are so lucky that they can go to sleep - they don't have the 'seminal backflow' to deal with (I think that is the technical term!)
  • bahaha, i dont watch tv while bding! i watch upside down big brother- dont really need to see that the right way up! lol!
  • I love Big Brother.. good TV choice!
  • I do the legs up wall thing - H2B thinks its hilarious and wonders if it actually does help!!

"seminal backflow" EWWWWWW - why is it they don't ever have to deal with that in the movies?!!? Julia Roberts never did the 'tissue between the legs dash to the toilet' after giving Richard Gear what he paid for! image
  • Hehe - that's because men write the movies and they don't think about these things! It gets everywhere it seems, except where it is supposed to. If you do manage to keep it in all night, you find it erupting at really inappropriate times, like at work.
  • I usually plug that in with a tissue! :lol:
  • ha ha ha h, this thread has cheered me up no end image
    why is when u 'accidently' let a bit out on their side of the bed they moan at u image they r not the ones that have it trickle down places it shouldnt! lol.
    I do the pillow under the bum trick, with pelvic floor working overtime to keep them in there as long as poss image he he
    xxx
  • I purposefully try to get it on his side! I hate having to sleep in the wet patch!
  • Lol girls!! Typing this with my legs up in the air and hubby snoring!!!!! Typical!!
  • I do the legs in the air, pillow under the hips things too. If it helps it all along then no harm! image
  • Glad to see someone else goes on BE while their legs are in the air!!
  • I was watching big brother on Friday with my legs up the wall and my head hanging off the sofa too! Hubby walked past, gave me a funny look and wandered off. I hate the dribbiling image
  • I did lots of 'cycling' when conceiving MissG and I'm sure that's what worked (that and simultaneous orgasms - which is just so much fun!!!)
    Last month was our first attempt at baby 2 and I didn't 'cycle' - I intend to this month, so if it works I'll be publishing a paper!!!
    xxx
  • Cycling? As in legs going around in the air!? Oooh, I am intrigued!
  • Yeah, just what it says on the tin - but upside down!! I heard the wriggling action helps those little guys along their way!
    xxx
  • HAHA @ this thread, im glad it took off!! im absolutely psml!

"why is it they don't ever have to deal with that in the movies?!!? Julia Roberts never did the 'tissue between the legs dash to the toilet' after giving Richard Gear what he paid for! image "
  • Cycling tonight big time! Funny thread!