Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hi there, I'm new, sort of.

Hi ladies,

Im back on ttc after having my son in May. It took 8 months to fall pregnant with him and we want a small age gap so here we are. (yes I probably need my head testing lol)

He is such a good baby and after having a long conversation with my husband we have decided that now is the right time to start trying again. Im so excited!

p.s I am posting under a different name as my family know I come on here and what my username was, hope nobody minds.

Good luck to everybody. xxx

Replies

• Hi Sugar Puff,
    I'm glad I'm not the only one TTC with a newborn! MissG was born in March and like you, we really want a small age gap between our kids. I think it'll be hard to begin with, but easier and nicer as they grow up.
    This is our second month TTC baby 2. I was expressing milk for the first couple of months, so I didn't have an AF until June. Hope not to be waiting too long for my BFP.
    Fingers crossed for you too and lots of baby dust ::::::
  • Welcome back to ttc!

Our ds was born in May 09 and we started ttc number 2 when he was 6 months old but sadly it hasn't happened yet. I hope you have much better luck!

MissusG are you still breastfeeding? x
  • Hi Sugar Puff, welcome back!!
    I'm just coming back here as well as like you we want a small age gap between ours! Amber was born Nov 09 and it took 2 years of trying to have her - so we're getting started early!! We're excited and very nervous about how everything goes!

Sprinkles *baby-dust*
  • Hi Sugar Puff, welcome back!!
    I'm just coming back here as well as like you we want a small age gap between ours! Amber was born Nov 09 and it took 2 years of trying to have her - so we're getting started early!! We're excited and very nervous about how everything goes!

Sprinkles *baby-dust*
  • Thank you for not thinking I'm totally mad, its nice too see a few mummy's coming back for another go haha.
  • good luck

we have a 7 month old and on month 2 TTC x
  • Hiya! My LO was born in April and this is our first month TTC so we can all be insane together! Good luck! x
  • Hi Goonie,

No, not breastfeeding anymore. MissG ended up in the SCBU when she was four days old because she was only pretending to breastfeed, so I expressed milk until I went dry then moved onto formula. So hopefully, my fertility has been returned to me!!

xxx