Forum home Babies Baby

moby wraps anyone? :-)

g/c from pregnant forum...

ive heard great things about them and they look fab. just wondered if you have one, where you ordered it from? at the moment im looking to buy one from slumber roo (im a tad wary about ordering from websites ive never heard of before..)

thanks ladies!

31+4 with number 2 image

Replies

• Hi hun

Yes I've just got one. It did take a few attempts which was a bit frustrating but now I'm sorted and I love it and so does my little man. He's 6 weeks and is quiet as a mouse when he's in it and sleeps most of the time. He feels so lovely and close and secure as well.

I bought mine off ebay. The seller was simonsheard, it was ??34 with free postage and very quick delivery. It was a buy iy now item.

Good luck with it. My advice would be expect to need a few attempts to get it right.

T+Sebastian
  • I got mine from Ebay too, but can't remember the seller - sorry. I have to say I never really got on with it, and much preferred the look of the Closer carrier that my friend has. This is the one I'll go for when I have my next baby. Moby was too complicated for me!
  • Hi hun

Yes I've just got one. It did take a few attempts which was a bit frustrating but now I'm sorted and I love it and so does my little man. He's 6 weeks and is quiet as a mouse when he's in it and sleeps most of the time. He feels so lovely and close and secure as well.

I bought mine off ebay. The seller was simonsheard, it was ??34 with free postage and very quick delivery. It was a buy iy now item.

Good luck with it. My advice would be expect to need a few attempts to get it right.

T+Sebastian

thankyou image

ive been watching some tutorial videos and it does look like a knack id have to learn but i really like the look of them image im also interested in a babyhawk mei tai so now I just have to decide which :lol: xx
  • babyhawk mei tai all the way!! so easy to use and lasts a hell of a long time. started using mine when LO was 4 weeks old and at 16 months and 2 stone i can still carry her on my front and back and will continue to do so for a long time to come.

i love my mei tais and hubby wont let me buy a third one!