Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Another cm question ladies, sorry!!

Hi ladies, I don't think I have any image when bding I have never had any probs in that dept, never needed any lube, if anything sometimes a mop (sorry tmi)! But during the day or at times when not bding I have nothing, I am a couple of days before ovulation and I don't appear to have any mucus, any ideas ladies, sorry for the tmi! Xxx

Replies

• Options
    I have been having this prob this month, but normally I do have some. Do you drink enough because dehydration can be a prob? I have heard that grapefruit juice, evening primrose oil and cough syrup can help increase and improve you CM. Some women just don't 'see' a lot of CM. Have you looked at you cervix? I am a bit uncomfortable about checking my cervix but I think if you poke around up there you might get a better idea of whether you have any. We are trying preseed this month, which is handy with my current lack of CM! You could givevthat a go.. X
  • Options
    Oops double post:lol:

[Modified by: MrsEH on August 09, 2010 08:34 PM]

• Options
    have you tried checking your cervix for any, it may just be it doesnt travel down enough for it to be obvious, you could try some preseed or zesistca (sp?)
  • Options
    Thank you for your reply! Have been drinking loads of grapefruit juice, also trying preseed this month too. Just worried because it's supposed to be a good sign and I can't ever remember having it image stuck a finger up there yesterday (nice! Tmi!) and was damp but not wet at all. If I'm only two days away from ovulation I should prob have something by now surely? Xxxx
  • Options
    Hi I just posted something similliar, I do have cm, lots of it, always quite wet(sorry) but I don't think I get ewcm??????? I have fallen pg before but ended in mc so I must have it..... Just never notice it. Not sure how much of a problem it is?????
  • Options
    I don't think everyone gets EWCM. I think for some people it is just 'wet' as you described. But I am not really sure.