Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

A Little Update - TODAY'S UPDATE

Hi Ladies, just thought I would come on here and give you my update.

Had a little bleed this morning, so decided to go down to the EPU, after a bit of a wait, we were scanned again. The gestational sac and yolk sac were still present, the gestational sac had grown a little bit, and they thought there was a possible fetal pole, measuring 2.5mm.

They have cancelled our scan for this Thurs and we are now being seen again a week from today, so next Tues. Once again we are in limbo land!!!

Dates still don't really tie up, from LMP I should be 8 weeks this Thursday, so I have no idea what is happening. It's going to be a looooooong week! :cry:

Zxx

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Well, we had another scan today, which showed no real fetal development. But because the gestational sac is under their guideline size, they still can't conclusively rule out our pregnancy. The midwife said it's not really looking good, we have to be scanned again next Monday, and they have reserved a place for me to have an op (ERPC) on the Wednesday if needed. We know in our heart of hearts that its over. I can't believe this can happen to us again, 2 mmc in the space of 4 months. :cry:

[Modified by: ZLS23 on 17 August 2010 13:10:41 ]

Replies

• growth is good!! just a shame you have even more waiting. fingers crossed for a heartbeat on tues for you.
    Gxx
  • Oh huni, how confusing??

Have they given any explanation about the dates being out going by your LMP?

Sorry that you have got any firm answers yet. hugs
    xxx
  • Thanks ladies, MrsHx - the midwife said they don't always go by LMP as ovulation can occur early or late etc etc. They can't rule out the pregnancy until fetal pole is 6mm or more with no heartbeat. I'm just praying by next Tues it grows and has a little heartbeat. Please send us sticky babydust. I don't think I could go through another mmc. :cry:

Zxx
  • We will all be keeping our fingers crossed for you hun, you don't deserve to be going through this.

xxx
  • Oh honey, so sorry you are going through this. Take good care of yourself and remember we are all here for you xxx
  • G/C - just being a bit nosey to see how you're all getting on.

So sorry to hear you are going through this again. Really hope bubs is ok and have my fingers crossed that you get good news next tues.

Good luck and loads babydust - will be thinking of you xx
  • GC....Just wanted to send you lots and lots of babydust. Thinking of you XXXXX
  • Thinking about you Hun. Really hope all goes well for you. Sticky baby dust lots of it for you x
  • Thanks for your replies ladies. No more bleeding, thankfully. Am off work today, hope to go back in tomorrow. I'm trying so hard not to think about my scan next Tues, but its constantly occupying my thoughts. :cry: Zxx
  • Hi hun

I have just read your post, sorry I havent replied sooner. Is your scan today? will be thinking of you & praying you have good news. xxx
  • Oh no - I am so, so sorry to read this.
    What awful news for you both.
    Sending you a big huge hug.
    xxxxxxx
  • I am so sorry you didn't get any better news today. Can't imagine how you are feeling, sending you a massive hug. Thinking of you I know how hard these times are. So so sorry, lots of love D x
  • Thank you ladies. Have just had another little bleed, nothing too major. The midwife did say that things may happen naturally now before our scan next week... I'm scared. Don't think I will be on here too much now to be honest. If we do end up having the ERPC next Wednesday, we are off on holiday the following Thurs so hope I will be ok. Last time following the ERPC I picked up an infection and was quite poorly for over a week on 2 lots of strong antibiotics. I really hope that doesn't happen again. Its bad enough having the op, without the pain after too.

Zxx
  • so sorry to read about today's scan. hope things happen naturally for you if that will be easier on you than the erpc.
    Gxx
  • sweetheart, I am so sorry to read your update, thinking of you and hubs,
    lots of love, xxxx
  • ZLS23, I am so so sorry. I can't believe it and am absolutely gutted for you. This really should not happen once, let alone twice, I hope you're able to get some investigations and some answers to help you in the future.

I had a week btw bleeding and scan and actually having ERPC and was petrified it would happen before op but it didn't luckily as I could not have dealt with it.

I hope you're ok, am sure you're not, but hope DH is looking after you, take it easy and take each day at a time. We (on ttc after mc and I'm sure on this board too) are all here for you.

Thinking of you, love and hugs, xxx
  • Oh hun im absolutely gutted for you.
    I really don't know what to say. I saw this post earlier but couldnt think of anything to say and still can't.

You know we are all here for if ever you need us. I couldn't have gotten through this past few months without all you ladies on here.

Please look after yourself and OH.

Lots and lots of love xxxxx
  • ZLS23, this is just unbelievable, I really want to swear but won't. I've just replied on Babylove's thread and I just can't get over this. I'll say the same to you, ask them on Monday if you have a tilted uterus, that can make things a lot more difficult to see. My uterus is very tilted which is why they couldn't see my baby but it's now elongated and has started to collapse so thats how they know i've mc'd. There's still always hope, I don't want to get your hopes up but just maybe it might be ok.

I hope you're ok with whatever happens, lots of love xx
  • I am so sorry to hear your sad news. I was really hoping that everything would be fine today. Thinking of you x
  • Sweetie I've emailed you, but wanted to say again that I'm absolutley gutted for you, I was really, really hoping that you got good news today.

You know I'll be here for you at anytime, as I'm sure all the other lovely ladie son here will be too.

lots love and hugs

xxx