Forum home Babies Baby

Jelly? can he have it?

hi

just wondered if my 10 month old can have jelly? im just concered about the additives, can it be homemade?

thanks

ashy

Replies

• I give Lizzie sugar free Jelly- i know it means its got sweeterners instead of sugar but I think everything in moderation x
  • Gelatine and fruit juice.
  • little stars do fruit juice jellies, i give my LO them now and again and he loves them!
  • My boys have jelly twice a day (well, once really as they have half a portion each) as they cant have yoghurt and fruit for pudding as well as snack gets a bit boring after a while. I use the Hartleys sugar free stuff and add fruit to the bottom before I put it in the fridge to set. The boys love it!
  • i give phoebe jelly too, its fun!! image
  • My Hv advised giving Cam jelly as a way of getting more fluids into him. We use the sugar free hartleys packets too! x
  • Def agree with that flimbo! Jelly was our saviour during their dreaded sick bug 2 weeks ago as they wouldnt drink anything, and jelly was one of the only things where they managed to keep some down.
  • thanks ladies, im going to buy some of the sugar free stuff at the weekend, im really looking forward to it, i think my son will LOVE it!

ashy xx