Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

CD1 again!

Well title says it all really. I'm back to CD1, woooo! 25 day cycle this time...was 37 last month. Yay they're getting shorter but jeezo I wish they'd just calm down! My shortest recorded cycle has been 31 days.

No sore boobs this month and no AF cramps (yet). Last few months I've been in agony before and around CD1 so I just have a feeling that my last cycle was anovulatory (backed up by the fact that CBFM didn't pick up a peak).

I dunno! My body seems to be against this whole pregnancy thing!

Replies

• Sorry to hear that tinkerbell, hopefully there will be better news this month. Have you done anything to shorten your cycles?
  • Thanks Mrs EH, fingers crossed image.

Ummm that's a good question! I've taken up cycling (cycle to/from work every day which is a good 30mins in total) and as a result I've lost some weight but that's the only thing I can put it down to. I'd be more inclined to say it was taking up some form of exercise rather than the weight loss because even when I was at my slimmest (size 10 about 5 years ago) my periods were still all over the place. This is the first time they've ever been relatively regular so I think I have the cycling to thank!