Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Your advice please.

Hi there. Im GC from TTC after MC. Im looking to find out if any of you ladies are using any herbs/vitamins to help you conceive. I was on the pill for 10years and stopped it in April. I fell pregnant straight away, but sadly MC at the start of July. My AF hasnt returned as yet. Unfortunately im running out of time as I am the grand old age of 40. Im looking for any advice you have that may speed up the process. I already have two lovely older sons(12, 15). Thanks so much, Tracy xx Ps, good luck to you all x

Replies

• hiya tashelby, sorry to hear about your mc. i have been taking folic acid, and a boots evening primrose oil with other vitamins included. i think there vitamin b and a few others in there too to help with ewcm. i have been feeding my husband, zinc vit c, and vit b complex, all from boots aswell to give him super sperm lol. i no pregnacare is really good to, so if u have the money buy those if u can good luck xxxxxx