Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

OMG RANT COMING

I SWEAR TO F*CK I AM GOING TO GO OUT THE BACK AND MASS MURDER THE BUILDERS, HONESTLY I THINK SOME ONE UPSTAIRS IS JUST TAKING THE P*SS. THERE HASN'T BEEN MUCH NOISE THIS MORNING I'VE JUST GIVEN REECE HIS LUNCH AND LITERALLY SAT MY ASS ON THE CHAIR, LIFTED MY TOP TO PUT HIM ON AND OUT COMES THE F*CKING NAIL GUN, HONESTLY IF I WASN'T SO PI**ED IT WOULD BE A GOOD COMEDY SHOW - HOW TO MAKE MOONBEAN LOOSE TEH FRICKIN BAP!!

SORRY NO POINT BUT IF I DONT DO IT ON HERE YOU'LL READ ABOUT ME ON THE NEWS!

Replies

• LMAO Moonbean! Sorry not a helpful response but that is hilarious!!!
  • HONESTLY WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH THAT NAIL GUN I CANT PUT DOWN IN WRITING FOR FEAR OF BEING REPORTING AND CARTED AWAY LOL LETS JUST SAY THEIR ANUS IS INVOLVED X
  • PMSL :lol:

I take it the builders aren't working for you?

The fun things you could do with a nail gun, my mind boggles image
  • lol no dylansmummy we're on a new area but due to recession building stopped about 6 months after wee moved in, 3 years later, around the time i have reece they start up again and decide to start with the four house out teh back of us lol

after me ranting isn't this the afternoon of all afternoons where he stirs at 40 mins and then goes back over to sleep totalling an hour and 40 mins sleep with a nail gun in the background the whole time lol the monitor was on the whole time as its sound activated - can any one tell me why i insist on walking about the house with the stealth of a ninja in order not to wake him up lmao!!!
  • Lol moonbean, I am suprised they are still alive!

I would be furious, the slightest noise wakes my lo.