Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Could eat a horse with a scabby bum!!!

I am starving!!!!

I can't stop eating today, feel the need for chips but my fave chippy isn't open!!!

I had forgotten how hungry I got in the early stages of pregnancy! They will all realise tomorrow at school when I am constantly stuffing my face!!!!

Replies

• LOL!!! I remember that feeling tho if i'm honest it's still there. I remember hunting round asda for something that smelt fresh and i just didn't know what i wanted, was sniffing all the fresh bread and pastry. I was in there hours i'm sure.
  • I am lucky that I don't get morning sickness, i am just constantly ravenous! To the point that people at school are always making comments. With Bronwyn I lived on bags of nacho chips and dairy lea dunkers!!

During my last pregnancy I was always been told that i would be massive after the birth but managed to lose all but 7lb during the birth itself! Not going to listen to them this time!!!
  • I was the same Caroline. Had to eat constantly otherwise would feel nauseous. I had all day sickness all three pregnancies. But would still do it all again!
  • Yes i pretty much felt seasick all the while too, i exploded in the bathroom once and threw up my breakfast all over the toilet sink and bath, and i was sick at work in front of a residents family, they thought i was hungover!
  • Going to take a pack of custard creams to bed with me!!!!! That should prevent 2am munchies!!!
  • Good idea, i used to take a packed lunch with me!! LOL
  • I'm not pg and I am always hungry
  • help i have had a realy bad day i woke at 5 this mornning hunger (which i never do )i had a baby bell then at 9 i had 4 peacies of toast then at lunch time i had a sunday dinner and since then i have had 2 chocolate bars 3 babybells and porrage and i am still hunger (the amount i have eaten is what i would normally eat in a week)
    jade xxx
  • Mmmmmmmm, im sure your scan is going to show a little baby!
  • i hope so some think has got to explann the weird things that keep happaning
  • friday and counting lol
  • How exciting jade!! Fingers crossed!!

Well today I had yet more comments about eating, but today i came back at them! I intend on doing this until they stop or i snap and tell them where to go!!
  • Good for you caroline,keep at them im sure they will tire of it soon enough.
  • CarolinE I AM SICK OF THE SIGHT OF FOOD NOW BUT I AM STILL HUNGRY THE GIRLS AT COLLAGE KEEP TAKING THE MIK OUT OF ME TODAY CUZ I HAVE NOT STOPED EATING AGAIN THIS CANT BE HEALTH CAN IT
  • Go for it! I am convinced that you are pregnant!!

I have eaten a bowl of cheerios, bagel and 2 crumpets, 3 bags of crips, a quorn hotdog, apple crumble and custard, 3 custard creams, pineapple and melon, huge salad and mozzarella with bread roll.
  • I HAVE HAD 3 BABY BELLS BOWL OF FROSTYS WINE GUMS DOULBLE DECKER PRAWN SARNI 3 ORANGES 2 SLICES OF PIZZA AND THAT IS IT AT THE MO
  • And just eaten a grapefruit, half a pineapple and 1/3 of a melon!
  • OH NO I AM WAITINFOG FOR HUBBY TO GET BAC SO HE CAN GET ME A TAKE AWAY I AM SO BAD
  • I am craving celery but they had sold out when i popped into lidl!!!!
  • NOT GOOD I Have gone mad on babybells and i dont normaly eat them as i am not keen on dairy