Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Question for those with the Quinny Buzz

Hi ladies,

Just wondering if anyone can help? DS is 12 months but has pretty much grown out of the first seat. I went to fit the other seat this week but haven't a scooby how to do it and can't find the instructions. I bought it from Kiddicare so it's not like I can just pop in the 'shop' and ask them show me.

Also, a bit of a moan really. Has anyone elses tyres worn down? I'm so annoyed as I've only had it a year. It's out of gaurantee but surely a pram that didn't come cheap should have decent enough tyres not to wear away after such a short amount of time. I can see the criss-cross of fabric where the rubber has totally worn in places. Does anyone know if/where I can buy replacements or if Quinny would replace them if I sent them a stinking letter?

Thanks xx

Replies

• I have a buzz. The seat is quite fiddly to change 1st time you try & do it. The memory foam seat sort of slides out if these slots in the top, bottom & sides of the frame, then the larger seat slides back in the same slots. Its quite difficult to explain really. Hope this helps, Im happy to help if you want me to try & explain it in any more detail.

I dont think your tyres should of worn down so much so quickly so it might be worth a strongly worded letter but they will probably just class it as wear & tear rather than a fault if you know what I mean. My tyres are very worn but not down to fabric there is still a bit of tread & thats using it everyday for 18 months! x