Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone 9DPO?

Just wondering if there's anyone I can SS with! This wait is driving me CCcccccrazy!!!

Replies

• Hiya Mooker! Think I am 8dpo if that helps! Not using pks or CBFM or anything so can't be 100%! This is my first cycle ttc after having my first LO in April. The 2ww is agonising, isn't it?! x
  • I had positive OPK test on Friday last week (on CD13), and I'm now on CD23. I'm guessing that I probaby ovulated on CD14 (?although I'm still pretty new to this) so I'm probably around 9 dpo. However, I don't think I stand a chance of a BFP this month as we just didn't get to BD enough around the right time I don't think. Had positive OPK on Friday, but only BD'd Saturday (once morning, then once evening), and before positive OPK last time we BD'd was wednesday (although may have been Thursday!) I think. So not too hopeful! Fingers crossed for you though!
  • Hi,

KayeCee - Yes it's killing me not knowing. I went on a hen do on Sat and I had a few drinks but didn't go too crazy 'just in case'. I really can;t cope with hangovers anymore anyway I'm getting too old and ready to be a mommy now! Have you been SS as well? When are you planning to test?

Hi TiggerRoo - You never know. I read someone got her BFP and they only did it once the whole month so you never know!

Good Luck to you both, keep me updated with anyone symptoms so I know I'm not the only one going crazy!

• Hi,

KayeCee - Yes it's killing me not knowing. I went on a hen do on Sat and I had a few drinks but didn't go too crazy 'just in case'. I really can;t cope with hangovers anymore anyway I'm getting too old and ready to be a mommy now! Have you been SS as well? When are you planning to test?

x

Weeeell...something I remember really well is that when I got my BFP with my daughter I had a mammoth spot come up on my collar bone. An unusual place and (luckily) I am not normally a spotty person so it was unusal in that respect too. Anyway, to my delight. I found a whacking great spot on my backside this morning! :lol: Who knows...!? I got my last BFP at 9dpo so may test tomorrow although that does rely on me remembering to use fmu. What about you? Any symptoms? x
  • Oooo KayeCee that sounds promising! Did you test this morning?

Kitkat04 - I've been having a few slight sharp twinges but not sure if that was in my head. Last week I was so tearful it was ridiculous, haven't cried like that for a long time!

I might test in the next couple of days, ooo can't stand the thought of seeing a BFN though!

When are you planning to test Kitkat?

• Ah I hope it comes true for you hun x
  • Hey Mooker - haven't tested yet but I hope I get some of your luck in the next couple of days image

• Ah thx hun I hope you do too but I'm still not convinced yet KayCee.I'll try again in the morning. When do you think you'll test?
  • I think I'll test tomorrow (my problem is that my LO is my alarm call and then I rush into the loo to have a pee before going up to her and forget that I need to faff around peeing in a pot!). I replied on the other thread - DEFINITE BFPs!! x