Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Strollers (also in BIJ 10)

Hi ladies

As we're going on lots more days out now and are going on holiday soon we're thinking about buying a stroller - although I must say that lifting the Quinny in and out the car all the time is very good for toning your arms :lol:

Anyway, just wondering if anyone has bought a stroller and if so which one and what are the pros and cons for that particular one?

Thanks! NN xx

Replies

• replied in our forum hun xx
  • we bought the pliko Pramette by mamas and papas, we have an icandy which i love but i didnt want to risk it on the plane and it is very bulky, i got a bargain Pliko on ebay for ??39 and it included the footmuff, raincover and it turns into a carrycot, when it arrived i was amazed as it was basically brand new! i love it as a lighter weight option but it can still be used as a comfy place for my LO to sleep in even at 8months!

• Money was tight for us and we went for the obaby atlas ??50 at the time, it is fab! Lays completly flat, really light and he loves it! xx
  • Hiya

I have just bought the baby weavers citi pushchair from Kiddicare and I love it. My main pram is really heavy & bulky to lift in & out of the car all the time so I bought that one for when we are out and about in the car and its fab. Its very light, reclines and comes with a footmuff & raincover & is half price at the moment at Kiddicare (??80 instead of ??160).

xx
  • I got silver cross pop sport in cranberry. It lays flat, has thigh supports, a carry strap, big hood, sun visor and fits in the boot of my fiesta.

http://www.mothercare.com/Silver-Cross-Pop-Sport-Stroller/dp/B0030G3BKC/sr=1-7/qid=1282246953/ref=sr_1_7/275-2047881-4770869?_encoding=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44333031&mcb=core

Free delivery in mothercare atm too! lo has been in it since 6m.

xxx
  • We've got a silver cross pop too for when we need a lightweight stroller and its really good, got good sunshade, a little peephole panel thing so you can keep an eye on lo and it looks nice and comfy for her too.
  • We bought a hauck Capri. It folds up really small.it's really light, lies flat & u can have as many different lying positions as u like. U can have a bar on the front as well. My only bad point is that it doesn't include a raincover or footmuff. But I got a koo-di rain cover & a fleecy footmuff very cheaply so I didn't spend over my max budget of ??130. Oh another plus point is it has adjustable handles which is great cause my oh is really tall & I'm not.

Jayne xx