Forum home Babies Baby

Strollers (also in BIJ 10)

Hi ladies

As we're going on lots more days out now and are going on holiday soon we're thinking about buying a stroller - although I must say that lifting the Quinny in and out the car all the time is very good for toning your arms :lol:

Anyway, just wondering if anyone has bought a stroller and if so which one and what are the pros and cons for that particular one?

Thanks! NN xx

Replies

• replied in our forum hun xx
  • we bought the pliko Pramette by mamas and papas, we have an icandy which i love but i didnt want to risk it on the plane and it is very bulky, i got a bargain Pliko on ebay for ??39 and it included the footmuff, raincover and it turns into a carrycot, when it arrived i was amazed as it was basically brand new! i love it as a lighter weight option but it can still be used as a comfy place for my LO to sleep in even at 8months!

• Money was tight for us and we went for the obaby atlas ??50 at the time, it is fab! Lays completly flat, really light and he loves it! xx
  • Hiya

I have just bought the baby weavers citi pushchair from Kiddicare and I love it. My main pram is really heavy & bulky to lift in & out of the car all the time so I bought that one for when we are out and about in the car and its fab. Its very light, reclines and comes with a footmuff & raincover & is half price at the moment at Kiddicare (??80 instead of ??160).

xx
  • I got silver cross pop sport in cranberry. It lays flat, has thigh supports, a carry strap, big hood, sun visor and fits in the boot of my fiesta.

http://www.mothercare.com/Silver-Cross-Pop-Sport-Stroller/dp/B0030G3BKC/sr=1-7/qid=1282246953/ref=sr_1_7/275-2047881-4770869?_encoding=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44333031&mcb=core

Free delivery in mothercare atm too! lo has been in it since 6m.

xxx
  • We've got a silver cross pop too for when we need a lightweight stroller and its really good, got good sunshade, a little peephole panel thing so you can keep an eye on lo and it looks nice and comfy for her too.
  • We bought a hauck Capri. It folds up really small.it's really light, lies flat & u can have as many different lying positions as u like. U can have a bar on the front as well. My only bad point is that it doesn't include a raincover or footmuff. But I got a koo-di rain cover & a fleecy footmuff very cheaply so I didn't spend over my max budget of ??130. Oh another plus point is it has adjustable handles which is great cause my oh is really tall & I'm not.

Jayne xx