Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

extremely confused!!!

Hi ladies. Hope you are all well image

Well i should be coming to join you all image
But my happiness and excitedness seems a tad short lived atm!!

AF was due last friday 13th but didnt show up.
I tested saturday afternoon with a FR and got a very faint line, so tried not to get too excited.
Tested again monday morning with FMU and got a darker line so got super excited!!
My boobs have got really big and have started to get really sore and sensitive, been getting headaches, lots of CM, really tired and constantly needing to wee lol.

Bought a CBD last night and decided to use it this morn with FMU but was very confused and sad when i seen "Not Pregnant" :\?
Went to the lloyds pharmacy round corner from me and explained to the woman and she said it has been said to happen to a few people and to use one of their own brands but to use it with FMU, but i ignored her and used it when i got home and it was very faint.

Now im really confused. I have booked in with the docs this afternoon so shall see what they say, will they use one of their tests and are their tests accurate, do they need to be FMU??

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

xx emma xx

Replies

• The CBD are the last test you should do. Some ladies get their pregnant 1-2 early but lots don't get it till af is very late.
    A line is a line and they are much less sensitive so don't worry yet. Try again in a few days if you have to.

What did the doctor say hun? xxx
  • Hi Hun the cbd are not great for testing quite early on. I never tried a cbd until I was probably past 5 weeks pregnant. They aren't very sensitive. Try and not worry the best early test is superdrug and boots own brand are quite good. Good luck and I will whispher a quiet congrats x
  • You af was due last friday? Than it would mean you are now 7 days late and I would assume it would pick up by now. I really hope you just have a shy bean and it will show up soon.