Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Wet feeling?

Hi everyone. I'm 10+6 today and have noticed that I feel wet down there and often have a wet patch on my underwear. Is this normal? It doesn't smell funny or anything it's just wet. I know I'm a log hotter down there but worried about it. Thanks x

Replies

• Hi hun, it's completely normal. Another (glamourous :rollimage side effect of pregnancy is an increase in discharge, but as long as it doesn't smell or change colour (as that could mean you have an infection) then everything's fine. If it's annoying you or becoming a problem then pop on a pantyliner and that should save your underwear image

Jo xx
    22+4
  • Thanks huni. It's just so strange but guess I will get used to it. WS worried I might be leaking fluid but it doesn't smell strong or anything. I have my scan on Friday so will get her to check my amniotic sac and see if it's okay. I'm sure it's mixture of sweat and discharge. Lovely lol x
  • Yep agree with Huni, sounds like increased discharge, isn't pregnancy glam?!! xxx
  • Yep agree with Huni, sounds like increased discharge, isn't pregnancy glam?!! xxx