Forum home Babies Baby

aerobubbles

How dare u say such a thing! Yes I did write a post asking if anyone lived in the merseyside/ lancashire area. I am a 33 year old full time mother with a mobility problem so I thought I'd see if there was anyone in my area who I could chat with seems. I'm at home quite a lot. However I did get chatting to beccie (sleepybeccie) about possibly meeting up with r children to go to a playcentre, she was actually on my friends list on fb. N it turns out beccie has problems mobillity wise 2 ! I thought she could of been a potiential good friend considering we share walking difficulties!! Anyhow I have now deleted her as this has pissed me off, so thanku areosmith for causing trouble. I will be phoning babyexpert in the morning to report u :cry:

Replies

• if you're innocent in all of this why delete Beccie? if you ARE innocent then i'm going to ask on behalf of everyone else how do you explain the "funny" comments you wrote on the thread by norma pape??
  • kelly, i was prepared to give you the benifit of the doubt but then all this blew up and now that i have gone through your old posts you introduced yourself as SANDY and that you have 2(TWO) children.

somethings not ringing right here! dont know what to think!

haha so much of me normally being a good judge of character.
  • Beccie like I said I don't trust the web n never put my real name down! Y do u think I've not got pictures up on fb of my daughter! Sorry I really am, I have not messed u around I was willing to meet up but this has put me off! I said I couldn't come into liverpool as I can't. Walk very well ud of seen for urself. If wed had arranged a meet up! Anyway I can't say anymore. As u don't believe a word I say! Again I'm sorry. (Haven't done a thing wrong) but I truely am
  • elmo - you must appreciate how this looks. You wrote some weird posts on norma pape's thread which definitely suggested that you were the same person. That person had made extremely offensive and racist remarks.

Obviously we are all jumping to conclusions but you haven't helped by not explaining what your posts on that thread were intended to mean ("call yourselves parents? I'm reporting all of you!").

So don't blame sleepybeccie or aerobubbles - it's up to you whether or not you answer your critics but if you choose not to then people will draw the irresistible inference that you are having us all on.
  • Elmo, at the end of the day, you've been found out to be a bit of a stirrer and it takes ephasis away from those who use this site as a place to vent and get help.

What you do need to understand though is that there are genuine people, and you are taking advantage of this. You cannot beleive for one second that were all going to change our mind about you now and think wow...what a bad judge of character we are eh!

Truth is lady, you have an ip address and once babyexpert realise that you and the racist ms 'pape' are the same person, you could be on serious trouble if one person on here makes a serious complaint against you. Oh and deleting yourself will never erase it so it's a case of made your bed and lying in it

sorry for pissing on your chips
  • Aerobubbles why didn't I think of that :lol: however I don't care who u are etc u came on here and tried to cause trouble then slipped up!when going through your posts when your elmo something struck me as odd and I think its very unfair to betray someones trust! U may be genuine and may be able to relate to beccie however given your posts likely hood is your a fake!and need help!
  • Aerobubbles why didn't I think of that :lol: however I don't care who u are etc u came on here and tried to cause trouble then slipped up!when going through your posts when your elmo something struck me as odd and I think its very unfair to betray someones trust! U may be genuine and may be able to relate to beccie however given your posts likely hood is your a fake!and need help!
  • elmo, when all this blew up a friend of mine was concerned that i had you as a friend on facebook and asked me to give her your full name so she could come on and name and shame you but i told her that i wanted to hear from you first as i wanted to give you the benifit of the doubt as you seen geniune and i try to see the good in people first but then you deleted me and i started to look through your old posts.

please can you just clafiy if this norma pape is you or if not why did you write the weird comment on the post that has made everyone thing that this person is you?

there is still part of me that hopes you are genuine but you need to help yourslef by explaining the comment. please.