Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

had scan, with details and piccies

basically every thing went well, was in for over 40 minutes!! measuring things cause baby wudnt keep still hehe

everythings ok, my placenta is at the front which explains why im feeling limited movement, fluid levels are normal, lady was pleased with baby

Has a great little heartbeat , and is such a mover! (doesnt take after daddy there)

the main part is tho were're having a baby

BOY

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations Claire, another boy. You just need to agree on a name now.

Glad the pregnacy is progressing well. xx
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! Those pics are brilliant, really pleased everything is ok x
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!

2 boys!! No bitching!!!
  • Options
    Congratiulations, glad everything is well with the baby. Great pictures too xx
  • Options
    Oh wow that's fab Claire, i think 2 boys is lovely, robert will adore having a baby brother and i'm sure he'll be a lovely big brother!!

Glad baby's doing great too!
  • Options
    Congratulations, glad everything is going well xx
  • Options
    Hi Claire,

Congrats and nice clear scan pics. x
  • Options
    Wow, those are really clear pics.
    I think 2 boys will be lovely, i bet Robert will love having a little brother!

Can't believe you're 20 weeks already, only another 20 to go!!!!
  • Options
    aww, cool,glad it went well. having 2 boys will be fab!!

kas xx
  • Options
    here, here! I've got three of them and they are great! Robert will love having a baby brother! X
  • Options
    Congratulations Claire,

Great that everything is coming on nicely,and great that Robert will have a baby brother.
  • Options
    Congrats claire.

Glad all is well,and at least you wont have to worry about getting different clothes as you can use all of Roberts.LOL