Forum home Babies Baby

recommendations for really cheap buggy please!

For when I return to work, I need a cheap buggy that I can just leave at my mums house for when she looks after DD. Can't be doing with carting my one backwards and forwards! ??50 or less would be fab, but certainly less than ??100!! And with a lie back option too so DD can have her naps if necessary

Ta xx

Replies

• have a look on the mamas and papas website at their buggys/strollers they have some good ones which are cheap. ive got a mamas and papas stroller and love it xx
  • Second hand is the way to go! We got a second hand Mamas and Papas Pliko with accessories for ??45 from an NCT sale and they had quite a few pushchairs there.
  • G/C from toddler to put in a vote for OBaby Atlas - I paid ??60 for mine, it's a dream to push, really lightweight and lies right back, folds up small and has an adjustable foot rest... my LO loves it!

Hannah xx
  • If you are short then the Hauck buggy in Asda's for ??25.00 its really lightweight and easy to open/close, good value for money if you are taller you just have to be careful when you walk as its quite easy to step on the brake. I love it, really easy for me to have in the car.
  • I agree with rebecca. They were selling them off in my Asda in Essex a couple of weeks ago for ??12.50!!! x
  • i just bought the jet pulse mamas and papas buggy, reduced to ??75. I need it for my car but also for my Mum to use on the bus as well.
    It gets some really good reviews on the argos website.
  • Kayecee where in Essex are you from me to, I come from a village just outside Witham.
  • we got one from Argos called the Ruby. it was ??50 and it is so worth the money. Brillaint for occasional use and hardly takes up any room. It comes with the rain cover too!