Forum home Babies Baby

Help ladies re price of 2nd hand pram

I'm getting ready to sell my pram and want to know if the price seems right. It's the Maclaren Techno XLR and the Recaro Young Profi Plus car seat. Everything that orignally came with it is included (3 raincovers, clips for car seat to fit in stroller, and extra back padding for stroller).
I have included links to each below but the colours of mine is brown and pink.

http://www.mothercare.com/Maclaren-Techno-XLR-Black-Champagne/dp/B001NWCES0/sr=1-1/qid=1282485976/ref=sr_1_1/277-9165192-4883404?_encoding=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44333031&mcb=core

http://www.mothercare.com/RECARO-Young-Profi-Plus-Carseat/dp/B000WXL7GQ/sr=1-1/qid=1282486047/ref=sr_1_1/277-9165192-4883404?_encoding=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44450031&mcb=core

Both have been used but other than some normal wear and tear on the wheels there is nothing wrong with either. The only reason I'm selling is I now need a double.

When I purchased this a year ago I paid ???????450 (??370). I was hoping to sell it for ???????250 (??205).

Does that price seem reasonable?

Replies

• Not sure really, it seems a high price for a second hand maybe. I got a silver cross second hand one which had barely been used and was front/rear facing, came with changing bag, rain cover, fleece lining and sun shade and that was ??55!

I'd say give it a go you might fall lucky and if not you could always reduce the price later x
  • my second hand pram cost ??100, didn't include car seat though

xxx
  • My second hand Silver Cross 3D cost ??100, although like mybutler's it didn't come with the carseat. It was 6 months old, had only been used twice and came boxed. Bargain!
  • We sold an icandy apple complete with all accessories, includin brand new carrycot and maxi cosi carseat on ebay for ??250. Whole lot cost almost ??700 new and was used for 6 months. Sold it for my sister in law.
  • omg Gemmiebaby that icandy went cheap, gutted i missed out! image x
  • i bought a mamas and papas pliko, with car seat and car seat base for ??100 second hand,. we sice sold the pram on for ??40
  • I did put a post on 'pregnancy'. Sorry you missed out sweets. Was a pick up only and not sure theres any1 on here who lives near me image