Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09

Happy Birthday to me

I got my BFP!! OMG I can hardly believe it, so excited!!

Replies

• massive congratulations Lisa!!!
    and
    happy birthday! hope you have a wonderful day!!! Im sure you are already!

xxxx
  • thank you hun, best birthday present I could have wished for!!
  • Yay Lisa!

Huge congrats and happy birthday image

Em xx
  • Ah that's just amazing news!!!! Yay!! Huge congrats hun and happy birthday for yesterday! xxx
  • Ahhhh great news! Happy birthday too!!

X x
  • Thanks everyone image
  • Wooo Hoooo - sorry i missed this hunni, Happy Birthday to you and massive congratulations to you and your hubby too and to big sister to be Holly too. Wishing you a very happy healthy pregnancy - look forward to seeing your updates. Really chuffed for you.
    Hugs Jo xxx
  • Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! So happy for you Lisa! Glad it happened so quickly. Not long until we're trying too so hopefully our pregnancies will overlap. And the gorgeous Holly will be a big sis! You preggers Aug 09 girlies should have your own thread on here, you're a growing bunch! x

Helen
  • Thanks ladies, we are over the moon. Cant believe it happened so quickley. I kind of suspected last monday I was getting twinges that I only ever got when pregnant before but I tried not to think about it too much cos Ive suspected wrongly several times lol. By my dates im due 6th may, and so far feeling great!
    Lisa xxx
  • Well done you!! x
  • Happy Birthday Lisa and happy BFP day! Fantastic news hun I'm sooooo happy for you xxx
  • happy birthday and huge congratulations!

Another August mummy having another, I think there may be something in the water in here!

So glad it happened so quick and exactly when you wanted!

Bets XxX
  • Oh wow massive congratulations!!! And belated Happy birthday too!

Cat xxx
  • Congratulations again from me!! Am so pleased for you!!!! xxx
  • Congratulations to you!

Laura (was LouLou09)
  • Congratulations again xxxxxxxxxx
  • Yay thats fab news!!
    Sorry I'd not read your post the other day when i logged on as Harrison was wacking the keyboard!!
    Anyway, so so pleased for you my dear!!
    Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months and look forward to hearing all your updates xxx