Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

clothes sizes (also in BID)

it is just me that finds clothes completely huge?
My DS is 9months (today!) 21lbs and 68cm so he isnt small although i think shorter than average but i find clothes are massive!
He is still comfortably in 3-6 months and his babygrows are still very roomy and i have to roll the sleeves up, i ordered him some trousers from m and s in 9-12 months and they are twice the length of his legs??? is it just me who finds clothes sizes very large

ps. except when it comes to my clothes...then i always say...isnt this a small size 12!! LOL!

Replies

• yes my 3 year old has only just gone into 2-3 year old clothes and they have plenty of room in. i think its ridiculous
  • we are the oppersite and at 8 months have had to get some 9-12, LO is about 20lbs but almost 75cm so quite tall and his 6-9 are quite short, i have found M and Co stuff smaller than most and pumpkin patch super huge x
  • we'll we're 8 months too and currently wear some 101 dalmations 'first size' (the one below 'normal' newborn size in the range it's from!) and they're a lovely fit! lol

mind you ems is only 15lbs something and is a little shorty too like lol