Forum home General Chat Products & best buys

newborn + toddler pram

i have looked everywhere for a pram that has the newborn facing me and the toddler facing out. i have seen other mums walking through town with these prams, but just cant find them anywhere? do you know what they are called? brands? prices? or where to look or go to buy one?
thank you xxx:\)

Replies

• I've seen lots of people with the icandy pear, which is a tandem. I think you can choose to have either a car seat or a seat unit in place. I know that either of these can be forward or parent facing, so i think you should be able to have one forward and one facing you. The pear is the tandem version of the icandy apple! Hope this helps.
  • if it's a side by side one it could be a first wheels city twin which you can have either seat facing either way. Or you can buy a carrycot for the newborn and have the toddler facing either way on the seat next to it. I've been looking into getting one and the prices range from about ??400+. You can find them on the mothercare, john lewis and precious little ones websites plus others. Hth x
  • The brand new Phil & Teds Explorer has this feature but Im not sure you will have seen any around as they have only been launched in the last month. www.philandteds.com or www.peppermint.co.uk HTH H x x x
  • I recently purchased a 3 in 1 travel system pram from 'Little Devils Direct' and I am absolutely delighted with it!! The pram was exactly what the website described.

It was easy to put together, the car seat & carrycot easy to take off and put on. It also folds easy to put into the boot of the car. It looks really nice, and is of a really good quality and more importantly was excellent value for money... I would highly recommend any new mum to be, to purchase a pram from this company.

I don't normally promote companies, but feel that this company deserves recognition for its customer service/quality & value for money.

Check it out and let me know what you think www.littledevilsdirect.co.uk
  • I recently purchased a 3 in 1 travel system pram from 'Little Devils Direct' and I am absolutely delighted with it!! The pram was exactly what the website described.

It was easy to put together, the car seat & carrycot easy to take off and put on. It also folds easy to put into the boot of the car. It looks really nice, and is of a really good quality and more importantly was excellent value for money... I would highly recommend any new mum to be, to purchase a pram from this company.

I don't normally promote companies, but feel that this company deserves recognition for its customer service/quality & value for money.

Check it out and let me know what you think www.littledevilsdirect.co.uk

Mrs Jones
  • Yeah, I know the type of pram that you're interested to buy. So far I found easywalker duo , and mountain buggy duo stroller. But for mountain, iI think the face-to face seat is sold separately. I'm not sure, you might need to check it out yourself.

• Have you got such pram or not?