Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

M&P Sola

Does anyone have one of these? if so what are they like???? Pros/cons etc wud be great.
xxx

Replies

• Hi amy243!
    Yes I have one and LOVE it! My lo is almost 6 weeks and we have the green version with the green aton carseat and we also have the carrycot. My little boy loves being in both.
    My fav thing about it is it's so lightweight and folds up really neat as we have a tiny boot!
    I love the new toffee colour out too, this wasn't available when we bought ours!
    Can't think of any cons really!
  • i love mine, i bought it a few months ago for my LO who is now 16 months and we still use it parent facing. cant comment on the carrycot and we never use car seats on prams.

light weight, folds if the seat is forward facing, easy to push one handed. good hood and pram.
  • We love ours too, used the carry cot up to about 12 weeks and now using the pushchair in parent facing mode. It's easy to fold, light, has a decent size basket and looks great. I have had so many compliments!
  • Sorry to hijack your post and this might sound like a really stupid question (but im new to all this and really dont know much - getting quite worried about that now!), but Im looking for a pram at the moment too and after seeing your reviews looked it up on the m&p website. most of the other prams ive seen seem to come with a footmuff, whereas the sola doesnt mention that. What exactly do you need a footmuff for? is it essential? I assumed it was to keep baby all snug and warm, and was needed as everything ive seen seems to have one. but im even more confused now!