Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Maxi Cosi PrioriFix car seat - on offer

Hi,

Not sure if this might help anybody. I had been looking at the Maxi Cosi Priorifix car seat and had decided it was the one we wanted, but wasn't so impressed with the price!

However I found it on offer for ??182.50 at boots online, I then found a 10% off baby woucher code so managed to get it for ??164.25! Bargain! Plus I got about ??25 of advantage card points (as I get more for being in the parenting club) which I will be using towards Christmas pressies!

The code to enter at the check out is AFPE22 for 10% off.

Hope this helps someone else as well!

CG xxx

Replies

• OMG, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am actually about to order 2!

I will have to look into joining the parenting club now that you mention it. Thanks so much!
  • Glad to be of help! I do love a bargain!

It is really worth joining the parenting club as you get 10 points for every ??1 you spend in baby.

• I just joined the parenting club and it said I would receive my welcome pack within 4 weeks. Do you know if I would earn the extra points straight away if I order online now? I was already a boots advantage member. And do you have to do anything more once the welcome pack arrives? I only ask cos I dont live in the uk anymore so it will have to be forwarded on!
    Sorry to go slightly o/t!
    Thanks x
  • I think you should receive the points straight away, as you should now be a member of the club. When you add the things to your basket it should show you how many points you have earned just under the subtotal. Also it should say in red under the items all the offers you are using including 10 points for every pound.
    Hope this helps.

xxx
  • Thanks! Gosh im so pleased to be saving quite a bundle and x 2! It can go towards the shipping costs.
  • ooo this is the one I wanted too.. fantastic, off to order it now! Thank you xx