Forum home Babies Baby

Footmuff for Loola Up

Hi, just wondering if anyone has used the footmuff with the Loola Up? We have the Windoo carryot and have been using this but want to start using the pushchair (it's suitable from birth) and DS is 10 weeks old. Really only want to use it when we're going away and need extra space in the car. I bought the footmuff that is specially for the Loola but DS seems to small. The straps don't fit through the holes well- it will fit better when he is bigger and straps can go through the next set of holes. Because it has leg compartments he is nowhere near big enough for this!! Just wondering if anyone else has used another footmuff or can advise?

That's if you can make sense of the post!!!

Daffodil & Andrew 10w + 3d

xxx

Replies

• I never bought thr footmuff specially for the loola up, instead I'm a cheapskate and have bought two from the clearance section in tk maxx, one a summer one clips onto where the raincover clips and the other is a graco thick winter one that doesn't fit perfect but will be fine and looks very snug.
  • I used the Loola Up footmuff last winter.
    I used it from birth as we never bought the carrycot and just used the pram flat with the footmuff on.
    To be honest, we never used the straps until he was about 4 months old, maybe even older, I can't actually remember. When we atrted sitting him, the straps went on. He just lay on the footmuff, flat and slept and never moved. It was way too big down his legs but when it was attached over the head of the pram and the tie's pulled in a bit then he was cosy.
    Not sure if I'll use it this winter as LO will be over 1 and not sure the straps will go verhim and a winter jacket with the footmuff on.
  • I used the Loola Up footmuff last winter.
    I used it from birth as we never bought the carrycot and just used the pram flat with the footmuff on.
    To be honest, we never used the straps until he was about 4 months old, maybe even older, I can't actually remember. When we atrted sitting him, the straps went on. He just lay on the footmuff, flat and slept and never moved. It was way too big down his legs but when it was attached over the head of the pram and the tie's pulled in a bit then he was cosy.
    Not sure if I'll use it this winter as LO will be over 1 and not sure the straps will go verhim and a winter jacket with the footmuff on.
  • Thanks for your replies. Grizzlechops- I bought a cheaper one from toys r us but hubbie made me take it back because it didn't fit correctly! nessie2, I thought about doing that but was worried that when I went over kerbs etc that DS might slip down the pushchair as the reverse of the footmuff is really shiny slidy material!! I take it this has never happened to you!!!
    Thanks again