Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2010

noticed in BIJ thought i would also....

introduce me and my girls....
im pretty much a lurker mainley when im looking for advice i do often post in twins forum but also think i should get to know the ladies in here as my twins were born in feb image

Well im Donna i have identical twins Gracie and olivia born on the 12th feb ;\)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs633.snc4/59294_1541347647913_1061582765_31595581_6379530_n.jpg

Replies

• Hello pinktwinnies they are gorgeous and can't imagine how crazy it must be for you I struggle with one I think two would have sent me over the edge!!!!!
  • hi hunni , aw there gorgeous , im loz mum of 2 beautiful girls , mia 7 1/2 months and brodie aged 6 xx

[Modified by: animal84 on September 13, 2010 09:02 PM]

• :lol: rena i actually thought ity was quite a breeze up untill 2 week ago when they were both ill.. its tiring but also very rewarding.
    aww animal.. love the name mia, olivia was nearly a mia image...
    xxxx
  • Hi pinktwinnies, your girls are gorgeous.
    I had a dd who is nearly 5 and Harry was born on 23rd feb, so I wasn't one for having them close together never mind twins lol!
    I don't have any good recent pics on facebook to share here, will have to get that sorted!
  • Hi pinktwinnies, your girls are beautiful. I have a little girl called Erin, who was also born on the 12th of Feb image
  • ahh thankyou brill day to be born :lol: they wernt due untill end of march but had the at 33 weeks they only spent 2 weeks in hospital... fiesty little ones they are xxx
  • hi, ur girls r really gorgeous, i have twin boys called joshua and jordan 7mons, little girl called kaya 23mons n a big girl called doriah 44mons

• beautiful girls, I have 2 boys, Rhys who's nearly 3 and Alfie who was born 23rd feb x
  • ahh thakyou ladies... are any of you ladies on facebook? doriah are your boys identical ?Xx
  • ahh thakyou ladies... are any of you ladies on facebook? doriah are your boys identical ?Xx
  • Gorgeous girls hun image I have a baby girl called Emily who was born on 16th February. I think i would be bankrupt if i had two girls, the amount of money i spend on just one! :lol: x
  • hehe yes i must admit all i seem to do is spend on them... image x
  • hehe yes i must admit all i seem to do is spend on them... image x
  • does anyone know how i can edit my post and removed the picture i cant get th hte edit button because of adverts grrr:\?

[Modified by: pinktwinnies on September 16, 2010 11:17 PM]

• Hey hun,

I don't think you can edit it if the advert is covering the edit button image you might need to contact webed.

Lx