Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Feb 2010

Stolen from BIM!

Who stole it from BIS!!

Liked the idea so now I am stealing the idea too!

Back to work? plans to go back?
Going back for a couple of mornings week beg 18th oct then getting paid for half term, then going back officially 1st november for each morning and Friday afternoon. DD will be cared for by mil and mum. Am feeling okay about going back, just gotta get the first week over with!

TTC? pregnant? Plans?
Would really love a second def by the time DD is three, no later! I kinda want to work the next birth around the summer hols so baby would have to be born oct/nov 2011 before DD is 2 or be born oct/nov 2012 before DD is 3. Either way, I reckon we will def beTTC in 2011!

Small update on LO
DD loves sitting or standing or bouncing! She has discovered how to turn around in her ring and stand against the side and peer over. She is constantly looking over my shoulder or around me, sooooo nosey! She has two ickle bottom teeth and loves weetabix and yoghurt.

One other fact
She loves blowing bubbles and making her lips go brrrrrrr. I could give a thousand other facts but will let you ladies have a go!!image

Xx

Replies

• Back to work? plans to go back?
    Am back!! Wasn't due to finish mat leave for another month but got offered a job that is something I've never done before and really wanted to do so I work 12 hours a week now with bubba in nursery.

TTC? pregnant? Plans?
    Nope, don't think I'll have another, bubba is at such a lovely age now and I'm doing a job I enjoy, I seem to be getting my life back and it's all falling in to place, I get the best of both worlds, my beautiful daughter plus some work to tax my brain, not sure i want to give that up now!

Small update on LO
    She won't sit still, she either rolls or shuffles her way along the floor to wherever she wants to get to, she says mumma/dadda, she has 2 teeth, loves her Jumperoo which she didn't really like when she was younger

One other fact
    She likes to eat her socks, every time i turn around they're off her feet and in her mouth, her feet will be like ice blocks in the winter, I'm seriously considering sewing her socks to the bottom of her trousers or attaching them to her feet with rubber bands!!

Not at the moment, im looking into going resittin my gcse s and starting a new collage course, also i would like to spend as much time as i can with mia ,( till at least 1 yr of age).

TTC? pregnant? Plans?

No, im so lucky to have my 2 gorgeous girls, due to health probs before pregnancy ( pcos and endo ). and then during pregnancy developed o c, so dont think it is very fair to my dd 's, dh or myself to put us though it all.

Small update on LO

She loves rolling round and comando crawling everywere and is into everything, she also loves bouncing, being on her feet and trying to pull her self up on everything. she also has 2 lil teeth on the bottom and has 2 trying to break through at the top, shes very chatty , babbles mama, dada, hiya , and a few other lil bits .

One other fact

mia also loves having a good chew on her socks. so i will be doing the same as i did with dd 1 , putting tights on in the winter under everything.
    she loves animals, very nosey and loves animals xx

I'm going in for a couple of hours next Thursday and then I am back 4 days a week from beginning of November. My parents in law will be watching Emily and my mum and dad will have her sometimes as well. I am so lucky i don't have to put her in nursery and she will get to spend so much time with her grandparents.

TTC? pregnant? Plans?

Nope! Nothing else to add at the moment :lol: I can't imagine having another baby just now. I am still having alot of problems with my hips and pelvis and it would be 10 times worse if i got pg again so soon.

Small update on LO

She is just fab and full of fun! She has the biggest smile ever and the heartiest laugh that makes everyone laugh with her. She loves to sit and play with her toys and loves whizzing around in her walker chasing the cats. She loves animals too and will laugh manically at our cats and our parent's dogs! Those poor animals when she can walk! :lol:

One other fact
    Emily loves yoghurt too and anything orange! She has also just decided to give me a break and sleep for more than a few hours at night!

Great updates! I am loving this stage so much and i just think that being a mummy is just getting better and better! image x

• Yeah it's definitely a lovely stage, they are learning so much at the mo! For the socks issues, have either of you tried sock-ons? They are a god- send. DD wears hers and her socks stay on all day and aren't easy to constantly yank off!
  • o ive never tried heard of those , ill have to have a look , just put tights on instead i think ill have a look at those thanx hun xx
  • Back to work plans
    I am meeting my boss next week to discuss returning part time but not sure how it will work as I do case work so might not be viable??????? if it is a no then i won't go back as really don't want to work full time !!!! My mum is going to have the diva if I do go back so she will be very happy!

Ttc
    Um not yet as have been pregnant for last two Christmases and really fancy having a snowball this year ! So plan is sometime next spring as we do want more!

Small update on little one
    The diva can now roll, almost sit unaided, say mama*beams* and expertly bang any item on another to make loud sounds! She is a musical progiedy*sp* though with her lungs I think she is more likely to join a deathmetal band!!!!!

One more fact
    Today she has almost mastered commando crawling in order to pull my big dogs paws and my little dogs ears!!!! She also loves a whole nectarine in the afternoon!!!

Xxx

I go back in January and will be working 3 days a week and taking the other 2 days as A/L until end of March. So getting paid a full time wage but only doing part time! image Niamh will be with both sets of grandparents a day each and then between the three of us we will work out the 3rd day. From April (if I have a job due to funding being cut left, right and centre :\() I will be doing 32 hours over 4 days and Niamh will go to nursery 2 days a week and each set of grandparents 1 day a week.

Currently doing some KIT days. I was in on Tuesday and I am in tomorrow and then every Thursday for 4 weeks

TTC? pregnant? Plans?

I would love another baby but no plans to TTC just yet. We have talked about possibly this time next year to start trying again. All depends on whether I have a job or not as we would also like to move to a bigger house!

Also still waiting for AF to show her face again! Not seen her since April 09! I am saving a fortune on pads and tampax lol

Small update on LO

She loves trying to stand up, in fact if you try and sit her down now she will try and stay on her feet. She is rolling everywhere and is desperate to start crawling but not quite there yet. I am convinced she can say hiya (and quite often at the right time too). She laughs lots and is on the whole very happy! She is still wearing 3 - 6 months clothes but I have just washed all her 6 -9 month stuff ready for her to wear. Lots of cute skirts and tights - perfect for Autumn. She has taken to food really well and loves cucumber. She is loves going to sing along and play and knows some of the songs now. Her favourites are sleepy bunnies, bouncing babies and row, row your boat! She can now clap and will do so on demand! She also loves the water and going swimming.

One other fact

Niamh got a gorgeous bracklet as a christening present that has a blue charm on it and a lucky sixpence in the box and a poem that basically says it is for attaching to her wedding dress and the sixpence for her shoe when she gets married. That is a scary thought to be thinking about her getting married :lol:
  • "The diva can now roll, almost sit unaided, say mama*beams* and expertly bang any item on another to make loud sounds! She is a musical progiedy*sp* though with her lungs I think she is more likely to join a deathmetal band!!!!!"

:lol: I think Emily could join your little Diva in her band! I bought her an activity centre thing with a mirror, buttons, twirly things etc. But rather than play with it as it was intended to be played with, Emily turns it over and bangs it very loudly while shouting equally as loud! She loves a sweetie tin to bang! image x
  • I say let's get this band going and then we don't have to go back to work but can live a life of luxury paid for by the babies! We just need a good name.. Xx

was going to go back to work beginning of october, its a family business but they have no cars for me to drive so i may be turning into a stay at home mummy, i am happy about that but i would have loved to go back to work to get a little bit of me back instead of just being wife and mummy all the time, i'll be nipping in helping out some days when big girls are at nursery and noo is at nanna's.

TTC? pregnant? Plans?
    ????? well there is a question, were not offically trying but also not not trying if that makes sence, some times were carefull sometimes were not :lol: we would definatly want one more baby but not sure when going from 2 to 3 has been a very easy change for us, so we were hoping that going from 3 to 4 might be as easy, although at the moment were in a 3 bed house, but we are planning on converting the loft in a few yrs so its a case of could we cope with the room until then.

Small update on LO
    She she's a right little figety bum, she sitting unaided, rolles all over the place, she's getting very good at comando crawling, she can get up on her hands and knees and rocking but cant co-ordinate them yet, she can stand up holding on the the sofa or her cot! she is fully weaned and definatly loves her food.

One other fact
    She loves playing with her sisters, shes a right little cheeky monkey, loves blowing rasberries and doing her fake laugh and fake cough, image she likes to sneekily suck her thumb, she loves her routine and god help anyone who interferes with it. :lol: im biust but she is the most gorgeous little thing and is is such a contented happy little girl.......................oh shes going to be a devil toddler isnt she???:lol:
    piccy of my 3 beautiful gorgeous babies Phoebe, Nancy & Lacey xx

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs687.snc4/62735_1592450608097_1140843220_31643479_3742206_n.jpg

We closed our business the week before I got my BFP so I haven't worked since then. We are in a (semi) fortunate position that we have coped on OH's wages since then so don't need to go back to work for now.

TTC? pregnant? Plans?
    We have tentative plans to start trying next summer so that DS will be over 2 by the time no.2 arrives. My plans involve not needing a double buggy or another cot!

Small update on LO
    He now has 6 teeth, doesn't stay still for a second and is working on his commando crawling, at the moment he can only go round in circles. He has very recently started pulling himself to standing holding on to anything nearby which can be very painful depending on which part of your anatomy he manages to grasp.

One other fact
    Ready brek is his favourite thing in the world and after weeks of gagging and retching on the slightest lump in his food he has decided finger food is the way to go!!