Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 2010

Crimbo:-)

Hey ladies sorry to mention the c word so early but just wondered what your all getting the babies for xmas? Im thinking about getting caleb a smart trike and some other bits and bobs obviously dont want to go overboard this year as he's so young and know our families will also ruin him! Love nat & caleb x

Replies

• We've got harry a jumperoo!!!! He's got it already although he's a little too small for it at the min, but i'm pretty sure he'll get spoilt rotten this year so we're not going to go mad and use the extra pennies for me to stay on mat leave a bit longer x
  • Phoebe also got a jumpoeroo she has it now as I wanted to get as much use out of it as possible have no idea what I'm gonna get her to open on the actual day though maybe a baby walker
  • I'm thinking Jumperoo and Walker for Lily.
    But she'll probably get the Jumparoo before Christmas.
    xxx
  • i was thinking jumparoo too but not sure if we have the space. xx
  • We're thinking a smarttrike too but not sure whether to get the scooter one or the tricycle one. Not getting him anything else as he gets loads already (i can't resist toys!) and he won't understand opening things this year. i love Christmas and so excited about this being his first one!!
  • junie mummy fisherprice do a space saver jumperoo

http://www.1stbabyshop.co.uk/uploaded/products/big/do_487.jpg

• heeheehee, I have never seen a jumperoo before! haha they are so funny!! I dont know what I could get as we have been given so many beautiful things so far. We have a lovely walker waiting for him, I have 2 door bouncers, 2 swinging chairs and piles of toys!! I also know my family will spoil him so I might actually just buy this lovely children's poetry book I had as a child and loved and me and hubby can write in it as its his first Christmas, and then save money for things later on xx
  • we've only got her little things so far, she loves watching Handy Manny and Mickey Mouses Clubhouse on the playhouse disney channel, she got all excited in the disney shop yesterday when they were playing the song from mickey mouse clubhouse! bless her, we've got her a minnie mouse that sings that song and dances (shes already got the mickey one and loves it!!) and i got her handy manny's cuddly toy tool box and bath toys.. x
  • i am so excited for christmas...

i have already got Megan a baby walker (not the ones you sit in as i dont like them) and a learn and groove table (might get a jumparoo but think she's still a bit young) also got her a silver bracelet (which will only be for special occasions as it was so nice but i dont like babies in jewellery) a fif doll and one of those wind up tv things (remember them from when you were wee that moves the pictures?) with fifi and the flowertots on it - she loves this and gets all excited by the theme tube...only have the tv on during the day when she's in her swing so i can get a half hout to get dressed or something to eat etc but she also seems to like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse IL...

Im going to get some bath toys and a'my first christmas 2010' bear that will be it i think we dony hae much family just my sister and my dad and my aunt (had a massive fall out with in laws about a month ago which has been along time coming) think they will get a jumparoo that can go at my aunts for when we visit and some wee bits and pieces (i've to make them a list lol) like stacking cups, shape sorters, musical instruments etc...

i know she will be too young to understand but i cant wait to see her face on the day with all the coloured paper and see her face when the tree goes up with the sparkly lights...

Lx
  • ooh good ideas! OH just thinks we should wrap up a box as she will probably end up playing with that more than any present! That said, we spent about an hour yesterday in a toy shop playing with everything. Poppy was asleep at the time so we had no excuse...
  • OMG Lauz you just bought a tear to my eye when you said about the tree lights, I had not thought of that and James will love them so much! Yay! x
  • lol kate thats so true. The box and the paper! lol.
  • Ooh thanks CF that looks fab! deffo smaller than a jumparoo! xx
  • we've finished Bella's as we have such a massive family, and loads going on between now and christmas, She's got clothes, swimming seat, rattles, one of then books that reads to you, a few different toys, cot piano, Harrords bear with the year on.
  • i know it'll be so exciting - dont know how im going to last waiting to put the tree up at a 'reasonanble' time scale to christmas e.g not November lol...

Nessie its the harrods bear we have its cute!

Lx
  • i know we spent ages looking at them,

i have no choice but to wait to put the tree up as we always get it from hubby's work and they don't start to sell them until dec. i have made our christmas cake and start to buy bits, choc tins crackers been buying them when on offers.
  • have already got harry.....
    a bouncing tigger
    a vtech walker
    some clothes and am gonna get a jumperoo (or similar) a smart trike deluxe and a few other bits and bobs. cant wait to put tree up......think im the biggest kid wen it comes to xmas. i get more excited than ds1 whos 2!
  • have already got harry.....
    a bouncing tigger
    a vtech walker
    some clothes and am gonna get a jumperoo (or similar) a smart trike deluxe and a few other bits and bobs. cant wait to put tree up......think im the biggest kid wen it comes to xmas. i get more excited than ds1 whos 2!