Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions

PUPO! Updated

Hi ladies

Just got back from my embryo transfer and am now in the 'limbo lounge' clock watching until 4th October!!!!

Two whole weeks seems like a lifetime away, so for now, just going to try to relax and let the two of them settle in-hopefully!

Good luck to anyone who is in the same waiting room!!!

Emma x

Officially pregnant image 4+4 and with normal levels of hcg.......for now ;\)

[Modified by: e81wilkins on 04 October 2010 16:17:51 ]

Replies

• Congratulations Emma! Take it easy in limbo lounge, and enjoy the sensation of knowing you are PUPO.
  • Thanks Mrs D - will defo enjoy, since I know too well how quickly it can all end :-/

Emma x
  • Throwing a truck load of sticky dust at you xxx
  • Good luck Emma, we had our transfer on Friday so we'll test on 1st October. Fingers crossed for us both x
  • Thanks Lori!!

Ooooh Lougla good luck to you too image
  • woop woop........loads of luck emma....really hope this is it for you xxx
  • Oh good luck the 2ww is awful but it will soon fly by! Keeping everything crossed for you and sending loads of sticky baby dust!
    Rhian xx
  • Try to relax and take it easy, and dont think about it too much or you will drive yourself mad!

Hope all goes well for you. Good luck with a bfp!
  • Good luck Emma! This 2ww is the longest EVER but strangely, it will come round quickly, if that even makes any sense!!

Try to act as normal as possible to keep your mind from what's happening. Good luck for the 4th.

Here, have some sticky babydust to roll in.......!!!

xxx
  • Aww thanks girls! Yes trying to be normal, but then see things about "bed rest" (granted that's all on american sites!) and then wonder what I actually should be doing! My cons have never said anything other than 'business as usual' though, so that's what I intend to do!

TBD- congratulations on your new arrival!! image

Emma x
  • Just spotted this Emma and wanted to say I am thinking of you and sending you all the best. xx
  • Thanks MrsB!!

Got a BFP but at hcg of 47 (under the required 50), so am cautiously optimistic and still in limbo til my next test on Monday!

Not sure, but thinking you have moved up the ladder into PAI- if I'm right, then well done!!!

Emma x
  • hurrrayyyyyyyyyyy - congratulations!!!!!!!!! 47 is not far off 50, it sounds v good to me. everyone's hcg rises differently so one on its own is meaningless. you are pregnant according to hpt and blood test and hopefully it will have risen loads by monday. i never had hcg blood test after my bfp. try to enjoy it hon, despite how worried you must be xxxx
  • Thank you very much TBD!! According to the tables online, the average for day 14 is 48, so 1 of that can't be that bad surely?!?!? But I do understand that my risk of miscarriage is greater the lower my 'score' so just have to hope and pray I have risen to more than 100 by Mon!!

Wonder why they don't always to blood tests? If it weren't for that, I'd think I was on my merry way!!!

Hope you are well and your baby boy is thriving image

Emma xx
  • Thank you very much TBD!! According to the tables online, the average for day 14 is 48, so 1 of that can't be that bad surely?!?!? But I do understand that my risk of miscarriage is greater the lower my 'score' so just have to hope and pray I have risen to more than 100 by Mon!!

Wonder why they don't always to blood tests? If it weren't for that, I'd think I was on my merry way!!!

Hope you are well and your baby boy is thriving image

Emma xx
  • Congratulations! This all sounds very positive. Hope that Monday confirms the wonderful news.
  • Thanks Mrs D

Got the call this aft to say that HCG has risen to 270 and they were looking for anything above 180, so it's looking good......so far!!!

Not sure when I will dare move PAI :-O

Emma xx
  • Wahoo, massive congrats Emma. Thats fantastic news. xxx
  • fantastic Emma. well done you xx 8\)

[Modified by: gerbera on October 04, 2010 05:55 PM]

• Congratulations Emma, that's great news ... how did you know your HCG levels, was it via a blood test? We did a digital test on 1st and just got Pregnant 1-2 weeks ... did one on Monday for reassurance and it said 2-3.