Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bad day

I had a bad day yesterday on the way to child care my 2.5 year old DD triped and split her lip open sp we raced round the crner to the Dr to get her checked. It looks bad but shes fine. Then continued to child care. Later in the day got a call from child services asking all these Qs about postnatal depression and missing appoints. Do you think the child care rang and reported the split lip even though we explianed it?

Replies

• I would think they would have to Hun, i know it was innocent in your case but imagine if it wasn't?!

Sorry to hear about your DD! Hope she's ok! Don't worry child services will be able to tell it was an accident xx
  • I would think they would have to Hun, i know it was innocent in your case but imagine if it wasn't?!

Sorry to hear about your DD! Hope she's ok! Don't worry child services will be able to tell it was an accident xx

• Just found out it was not them but someone from my plygroup/mothergroup not happy at all and wont be going back