Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

My BA!! Sorry it's late!!

Hi Girls,

So sorry not to have been on recently, but i've had my reasons!! I was taken into hospital on Saturday 11th Sep, lots of swelling and protein in my urine etc. Anyway, they kept me in for 4 days and bought my section date forward. So i'm extremely proud to announce that my beautiful little boys came into the world on Friday 17th September:

Aaron Stanley P....... Born at 09.50 - 6lbs 3 & 52cms long (My Breech Baby) image
Riley Jack P.............. Born at 09.51 - 7lbs 3 & 56cms long image

Both boys are such content little babies, although they have their moments and already have such different personalities. I'll post a piccie as soon as i get them loaded up.

Dotty Jackie xx :lol:

Replies

• Hi Jackie, awh huge congratulations, i'm so happy for you all. I've been wondering how things were going. Hope you are okay and recovering well from the section.
    Love the names, and what great weights your little guys were. Can't wait to see a pic.
    Enjoy your precious babies.
    Lots and lots of love, Kathryn xxx
  • Woo Hoo! Aw I'm so pleased for you. Have been popping on daily hoping to see an update. Massive congratulations. Can't wait to see a pic of your boys. They were good sizes/weights aswell. Yey xxx
  • Ooooh congratulations Jackie, I'm just thrilled for you and getting very teary eyed with all this lovely news. I'm so glad everything went well and I hope you're taking it as easy as you can with 2 newborns, congratulations to you and your family X
  • Yey! Fabulous news, I've been waiting to hear about your happy ending hun! Lovely names and lovely birth weights! I am soooooooooooo happy for you!

Can't wait to see a pic!

Becky and Eve
    Xxx
  • congrats hunnie sooo happy for u enjoy yr wonderful boys lots lf love vicki and ella x
  • Congratulations Dotty!!! I am sooo pleased to hear your happy news. Enjoy every minute of your precious boys. Love George, xxx