Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 09

Monitor

Bit of a pointless post but i got a new baby monitor today, one with the screen so i can see my monkey at night. Its funny to see what he gets up to.

xx :lol:

Replies

• I have the BT150 which is not a video monitor but sometimes when I hear funny noises coming from his bedroom I do wish I'd bought a video monitor so I can see what on earth he's doing! I do sneak in to his room a couple of times a night though and it always cracks me up to see him in a totally different position in the cot from when I left him last!
  • yeah i was curious after hearing noises and to see if his crying was just whinging or actuall something wrong lol he is the other end of the cot from where i put him down lol bless themxx
  • yeah i was curious after hearing noises and to see if his crying was just whinging or actuall something wrong lol he is the other end of the cot from where i put him down lol bless themxx
  • I would have loved to have one with a monitor but so expensive! we were hinking of video recording him when he was sleeping to see what he got up to, would be so funny! x
  • i got mine on littlewoods for ??119 x